For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Eden Prairie Senior Living in Eden Prairie offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Eden Prairie Senior Living is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Eden Prairie Senior Living includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on a la carte services such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Contact us today!
- All utilities (individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, electric, water, sewer and trash pick-up)
- 7 days-a-week continental breakfast
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK checks
- Health and wellness program
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month to month lease agreement
- Controlled entrance
- Smoke-free environment
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Pets welcome — (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Snow removal and lawn service
- Heated underground parking
- Guest suite
- Limited home care services
- Beauty/barber shop
- Housekeeping/laundry services
- Meals available
Available Units In Independent Living
I wanted to drop you a note to express my appreciation for everything you did to make for such a smooth transition for our Mother. I have been sharing our experience with my friends and family. You are very caring and conscientious an your ability to make someone feel so "at home" in such a short period of time is a special gift that you have. Thank you again for making this transition such a smooth one!– Pat